Prayer is our lifeline and the backbone of Tri Point Church of God and in our Christian lives. Through prayer we CAN move mountains. People experience healing of the physical, emotional and spiritual.
Life is difficult at times and we all need prayer. At TriPoint Church of God, we take your request very seriously and we will be praying for you.
We have TWO options for your prayer requests to be heard and taken to the throne of Christ.
1. At anytime of day or night, feel free to post a brief prayer request publicly on the Prayer & Praise Facebook page, Click Here.
2. Don't have Facebook or just want your request more private? Send your request to our prayer team by using the form below.
Maybe you want to learn to how to pray on a specific topic? Click a topic below.
- Job Difficulties
- Sickness and Health Concerns
- Leading Someone Through a Salvation Prayer
- Broken Relationships
- Praying for Mental Health Issues
- Caregivers of Those with Illness
- New Followers of Christ
- Praying for Unsaved Loved Ones
- Dealing with Stress
- Financial Struggles
- Struggling Marriages
To learn more about Prayer and the Difference it Makes, read the links at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to lead a Virtual Prayer Group, contact Pastor Chris Click Here.